Write the first paragraph of your page here.
Growing up in a tough New York neighborhood, Wilbur Brown learned about how hard life was. Having a neglectful father and mother, he had to learn to fend for himself at a young age. However, unknown by his family and friends, he had the rare Super-Gene, and used his powers for himself.
When Wilbur was 18, he went to the United States Army. However, his secret wouldn't last long there. However, he was invited by Patriot (John Johnson), to join the super-team The Americans (Team). He accepted, and became known as The American Tiger.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Condition:
- Superhuman Strength: Can lift 2 tons
- Superhuman Speed: Top speed 100km/60mph
- Superhuman Durability: Highly resistant to all forms of physical damage.
- Superhuman Agility:
- Superhuman Reflexes: Can dodge bullets, gunfire, and super-speed attacks.
- Superhuman Stamina: Can go long periods of time without rest.
- Superhuman Mental Processing: Can process 10 times faster than ordinary humans.
- Superhuman Healing Ability: Recover from physical harm much better than ordinary human beings.
- Disease Immunity: Immune to all foreign contaminates.
- Superhuman Accuracy: More accurate than ordinary human beings
- Superhuman Endurance: Can tolerate physical stress better than naturally possible:
- Superhuman Lung Capacity:Hold deep breathe for 10-15 mins.
- Superhuman Pain Tolerance:Can tolerate pain easily no human could bear.
- Indomitable Will: Due to religious/moral beliefs, has unnaturally strong willpower.
- Advanced Fighting Skills: Good at most forms of combat.
- (Inside Utility Belt)
- Ninja Stars